The never ending SABO
Hello, I noe I hAve not been blogging for years le. I'm fine, still surviving and trying to do my best.
Started with knowing nuts about meds ( geneic/ brand names n little of wat r they for)
It's quite hard and stress ESP when ppl keep pushing u, scolding( no packing error/ call for all intervention/ antibiotics not more than 2 weeks......) Everyday is like so stress and rushing for time.
Now, ppl start to give u reonsibilities and task to do, to learn new machine. It's nice to handle newt things cos u get to upgrade itself and make urself more useful. But ppl will try to take this opp to ask u do more and treat it as an excuse to say tt he/she dunno. I mean I'm willing and ok to do it ontop of my own duties. Some are very tactful a d I really do respect them during work. But some just treat it as u must do cos only u noe( tt kind of reason) which I think is just pushing it to others.
I noe these things are very common, I just dun understand why there're ppl like tt. Anyway, all I do most of e time to vent my anger is to eat- Eat and eat and eat!!! Eat my fav tt makes me full and satisfied!! :D
I think I'm going to have a new hobby-running. Hopefully I can run and run, let all my anger and unhappiness during work gins with all my sweat!!!
I fond out that shopping is a super nice thing to do. To shop for one whole daysl is super shiok! I just spent $100plus last week. I'm still going to buy what I'm planning. Of coz tt's not always, maybe few months ones. Of coz I will only shop when I reallyhave the time to.
Ok goodnight everybody,!! Hope I will update again soon ba!!! Haha
~Ling Li

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home