It's Vesak day today and it's also book in day for him. Time is always so short n not enough for me. But it's always a no
choice. Soon he's going to Brunei for 3weeks.
Hope he can do his best n have to make plans before doing.
Work place came a few new staff. 5a seems a little diff from last time. Good and bad. Ppl left and leaving too. When will it be my turn? When can I leave for my own passion and goal in life? ???
Wat sort of ppl are u? I take train to work, from work almost everyday. Why do ppl like to push and push when they are boarding , alighting? First to be in and also first to be out. Is having a sit so important. Once I was waiting for train at jurong east going hm. Train arrived, man and lady in standin side my side infront was pushing each other. They are already first, why still wan to push? Men shouted,:'war u wan?' to e lady. 'OMG' I sian diao. Why are there ppl like, ESP men tt is so not gentlemen?
Just a casual remark, it happens to me evrytime. LOL
Ling~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home