OnE +lve dReam.....thousAnds -lve RealiTles......

Sunday, May 17

Last night @ 0115 yongxiang went to check in and fly off @ 0255. To brunei. I'll then see him 3 weeks later. Didn't get to catch A&D cos all sold out yesterday, I guess he should be quite disappointed. He should be going to start his training alr, maybe tml? I now 3 weeks will pass fast for me but I think it will be tough for him. Of cos I have confident with him, I jus now he will safely complete evrything even though he's not really close with his mates. Haven really miss him yet for now, but soon I think, when I'm stress with work n stuffs. Anyway just hope tt weather will be fine and just right for them la.

As for me, tml is working day Mon again!!! After a week of hard work it's Mon again. Last week was terrible. Almost had a volcano erruption. I'm just too angry tt I almost wan to jsut shout and scold and cry. I've alr had tt much and it's like getting worse. Luckily recently we had new friends working here, quite fun la. If not will really die. As in die! At some point during work, I just hope tt I can just faint. Faint and go hm. LOL.

I guess this 3 weeks will be a challenging week for me. With no one to let out all my unhappiness during work. Tt ray I was telling how angry I was during work and I can actually perspire when talking to him and using all sort of not very nice words. Tt very Kua zhang la I think. Ok!! Anyway, I'll always try my best during work la.!!!

Jia you!!! Miss u!!!
~Ling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home