Random...
Time is so slow this few days, hopefully will not be like tt everytime during work. Went running at NUS yesterday after work. Quite shiok ah. Den leg pain after. Began to like running but still prefer swimming and sports.
Mistakes made when u are too free or too busy. Too busy- u have no rush and mistakes tent to appear. Too free- u feel sleepy and lazy when there's nothin to do and e brain slow down. When brain don't work, mistake find u. When u admit ur mistakes u be a better person and u learn. BUT when others put blame, u rmb who is the one for long. And for me, I'll be super angry. The word fuck is just within me today when someone just scold me without checking and talk behind my back. Sucks man!!!
Going crocs sale coming fri. Hope I can get wat I wan. :D Also going movie coming sat, yeah!!
Stories are a neve ending, u choose the kind of story u wan to say.
Good night! May the night be longer, so that I dun have to work so long...
~Ling

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home